Just kidding. If you can see yourself having a good time:
- Tripping (literally) down cobbled streets, wondering how you could’ve gotten so lost with free hostel map in hand
- Drinking legitimately tasty beer (enough to equal multiple bread loaves of calories)
- Remarking ‘CUTE’ at every thing you see, including horses, children and doors
- Pretending to be a gloomy Colin Farrell á la In Bruges
- Wondering how Belgian locals can speak English, and French, and Flemish (whatever that is) better than you
- Gorging on waffles soaked with chocolate, and/or
- Fries slathered in mayo (almost too much),
… get there any way you can.
Even if it takes six hours in a stuffy bus with a blocked up toilet.
To quote In Bruges,
“How’s a fairytale town not somebody’s fucking thing? How can all those canals and bridges and cobbled streets and those churches, all that beautiful fucking fairytale stuff, how can that not be somebody’s fucking thing, eh?”
What are you waiting for? Get the bus to Bruges.